Empowery Free Product Checklist
Movley is super excited to be a Empowery’s exclusive partner for quality control inspections. We always like to take the opportunity to give back to the community whenever possible, and we promised Empowery members would get always get first dibs! With the upcoming Golden Week Holidays in China, we wanted to take some of our spare time and several years of databased insights to do a free product checklist audit for all Empowery shareholding members! This is a significantly extended version of what we do standard with recommendations for all inspections.
Now, before diving in, Movley does inspections a lot differently from other companies
you may have worked with whether paper cups or electronics.
- Reports: Our reports average around 40+ pages, and we always include copious photos, videos of the product and tests, a factory overview report, and a walkthrough video of your factory standard in all reports.
- No Unreasonable Inspector Quotas: Unlike cut-rate inspections, we pay our inspectors a fair wage, are one of the only companies that book inspections on actual time rather than flat-price. That means simple products cost less to inspect than complex ones, and we don’t inspectors to do three 4-8 hour inspections in a day.
- Native English Back-Office: Our back office is based in the Philippines making it cheaper than a Chinese office, and higher quality! We have local translators to help out too if things don’t make sense.
- Tons of Tech: We use tons of tech internally to lower your costs and prevent fraud and bribery. We track our inspectors by location, task, random audits, and data analytics to make sure your inspections are done properly and with integrity.
- And a ton more, we’re just scratching the surface!
Here’s how it works:
- You get on a call with us to learn a little bit about Movley, ask your questions, and we’ll tell you about the process! ~15 minutes.
- You fill out a quick form with your product details.
- Our team researches your product by checking our database for past inspections of similar items, your customer reviews, and your competitors to identify potential issues.
- We’ll send the checklist to you for you to use on your next inspection!